- SSAS Pensions Limited will be the
- We will provide all relevant
documentation for the scheme.
- Assistance in registering the scheme
with HMRC Online Service and The Pensions Regulator Exchange Service.
- Guidance on the acceptability of
- The Special Trustee will act as a
co-signatory to the scheme bank account(s).
- Provide assistance to trustees to
ensure continued scheme compliance. We will provide an administration guide to assist with administering the scheme.
- We can provide some documentation
for loans to the sponsoring employer.
- A SSAS Pensions Limited Special
Trustee Representative can attend an initial meeting to assist with establishing the scheme. We can also attend a triennial trustee meeting thereafter.
- SSAS Pensions Limited can be
appointed as an authorised Scheme Practitioner. On provision of the relevant information we can deal with the following tasks on behalf of the Scheme Administrator:
– file and amend Event Reports
– file and amend Pension Scheme
- Calculation of scheme
- SSAS Pensions Limited will provide
assistance to trustees when they are submitting The Pensions Regulator Scheme Return.